Getting familiar with a new tool can take time. The new helpdesk platform comes packed with a host of cool features and integrations to enable us to provide our partners with the best possible product support and engagement. While moving to a new helpdesk, we have created this tutorial to help you make the best use of our new support tool.
Accessing the new help desk
The new partner support center is hosted at resources.yola.partners.
Existing partners login
To submit a ticket or login into your new Partner Resource Center account, you need to access the reset password email our team has sent you. When you receive the email, do the following:
1. Click Sign In to trigger the appearance of the sign-in popup.
2. Click the popup's blue Sign in button to get an error.
3. Click Get a New Password.
4. Enter your new password and proceed with the login.
Use these details to log in, submit support requests, and manage your tickets.
Quick way: Submit a ticket
There are two ways of getting in touch with the support team and submitting a ticket: with or without creating an account. This tutorial will guide you through both.
1. To get help with an issue, you can click on Submit a request link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. You will be prompted to enter your name and contact email. You also describe the issue you are having. You can upload files such as screenshots of an error or other documents.
Tip: As you type your Subject, you will receive suggested articles that may help solve the problem you are having.
3. Click Submit to send the message to the Customer Support team.
Chatting with support
Locate the chat window with the Help button in the lower-right corner of your screen. The button will remain there even as you scroll the page.
Type in your question to access relevant articles instantly.
If you are unable to find the answer, click a Leave us a message button to get in touch with a member of the Customer Support team.
Creating and managing a new helpdesk account
To submit a support ticket and track its progress, we encourage you to create an account. Please use your company email address to sign up. Here's how you can do this:
1. Navigate to and click the Sign In link in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. To create an account, click on Sign up link in the lower-left area of the window:
3. You will be prompted to enter your name and email address to complete the sign-up process. We recommend using your company email for this.
You will then receive a welcome email that would prompt you to verify your email address. Once done, your account creation process is complete.
4. Log into your account to view your history of interactions with the help center. You can view the status of requests that you have submitted on your own or by your organization. You can also view the request status if you were mentioned in a CC field of a ticket.
At this screen, you can also view the history of your contributions and topics or articles you are following.
5. To find a request, use the search field or sort requests by options available in the drop-down menu on the right:
6. You can edit your profile by clicking My Profile link in the drop-down menu.
You can view your contributions (article comments), ticket history, and other details about your profile.
Our existing product knowledge base is available, however, the current helpdesk will not remain live after switchover. Any outstanding help tickets and customer history on the current platform will be available after the switchover. Any new support inquiries, tickets, and emails will automatically be directed to the Partner Resource Center.