We would always suggest that people copy and paste text in Sitebuilder 1.0 from a plain text editor such as Notepad or Text Edit. With rich text editors, such as Microsoft Word, there is unwanted formatting that will be brought along that can later break the Sitebuilder 1.0 site.
Articles in this section
- How can I publish my site with Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Copying and pasting from MS Word in Sitebuilder 1.0
- Changes are not visible on the published site in Sitebuilder 1.0, why?
- Why customer is not receiving form submissions in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Why Google Webmaster is not verifying Sitebuilder 1.0 site?
- Why unknown ads and links appear on the website?
- Unable to Google Sitebuilder 1.0 site using target keywords
- Why MP3 widget is not working in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Where can I change browser tab text in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- What does Invalid Element error mean in Sitebuilder 1.0?