If you see this error message, this indicates bad third party code. Ask the customer what the last HTML Widget added to the page was before the error popped up and this is the Widget that will need to be deleted.
Articles in this section
- How can I publish my site with Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Copying and pasting from MS Word in Sitebuilder 1.0
- Changes are not visible on the published site in Sitebuilder 1.0, why?
- Why customer is not receiving form submissions in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Why Google Webmaster is not verifying Sitebuilder 1.0 site?
- Why unknown ads and links appear on the website?
- Unable to Google Sitebuilder 1.0 site using target keywords
- Why MP3 widget is not working in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Where can I change browser tab text in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- What does Invalid Element error mean in Sitebuilder 1.0?