If a customer reports seeing underlining, links, and advertisements popping up on their site that they did not add, this is most likely happening due to some kind of spyware/adware/malware program that has installed on their computer through browser add-ons. To remove the offending programs, you will need to uninstall the program as well as any of the additional side-programs that were also downloaded. If you have browser add-ons, try turning off the add-ons or uninstalling them.
Articles in this section
- How can I publish my site with Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Copying and pasting from MS Word in Sitebuilder 1.0
- Changes are not visible on the published site in Sitebuilder 1.0, why?
- Why customer is not receiving form submissions in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Why Google Webmaster is not verifying Sitebuilder 1.0 site?
- Why unknown ads and links appear on the website?
- Unable to Google Sitebuilder 1.0 site using target keywords
- Why MP3 widget is not working in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Where can I change browser tab text in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- What does Invalid Element error mean in Sitebuilder 1.0?