There is a very specific portion of code that needs to be added in the Sitebuilder for this to work. Have the customer go through the Tutorial again making sure they chose the HTML Meta Tag option and copy and pasted the portion between the quote marks.
Articles in this section
- How can I publish my site with Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Copying and pasting from MS Word in Sitebuilder 1.0
- Changes are not visible on the published site in Sitebuilder 1.0, why?
- Why customer is not receiving form submissions in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Why Google Webmaster is not verifying Sitebuilder 1.0 site?
- Why unknown ads and links appear on the website?
- Unable to Google Sitebuilder 1.0 site using target keywords
- Why MP3 widget is not working in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Where can I change browser tab text in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- What does Invalid Element error mean in Sitebuilder 1.0?