If your Sitebuilder 1.0 customer says they are not receiving form submissions, check to make sure they are checking the email address that the form is set to be sent to, this can be done by clicking the Edit button on the Sitebuilder 1.0 Form Widget. Often they are checking the wrong email address.
Articles in this section
- How can I publish my site with Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Copying and pasting from MS Word in Sitebuilder 1.0
- Changes are not visible on the published site in Sitebuilder 1.0, why?
- Why customer is not receiving form submissions in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Why Google Webmaster is not verifying Sitebuilder 1.0 site?
- Why unknown ads and links appear on the website?
- Unable to Google Sitebuilder 1.0 site using target keywords
- Why MP3 widget is not working in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- Where can I change browser tab text in Sitebuilder 1.0?
- What does Invalid Element error mean in Sitebuilder 1.0?